Filter Options
Order By:

Location:
Keywords:

Country:
Regions:
Cities:

Real Estate Type:

Price ( ):
-
Show only Listings with price

Bedrooms:
-

Bathrooms:
-
More Options


Naama Bay, Janub Sina, Egypt Property Listings
* Apartments for Sale (1)

Janub Sina, Egypt Real Estate Property Listings by City
* Sharm El Sheikh (4)
* Naama Bay (1)

Egypt Real Estate Sales Listings
* Apartments for Sale (216)
* Villas for Sale (42)
* Houses for Sale (19)
* Other (6)
* Hotels for Sale (3)
* Commercial for Sale (2)
* Developed Land (2)
* Resorts for Sale (1)
* Offices for Sale (1)
* Land for Development (1)
* Condos for Sale (1)

Egypt Property Rentals Listings
* Apartments for Rent (66)
* Villas for Rent (21)
* Houses for Rent (5)
* Commercial for Rent (3)
* Offices for Rent (2)

Egypt Regional Property Listings
* Al Bahr al Ahmar (195)
* Al Qahirah (123)
* Al Jizah (57)
* Al Iskandariyah (5)
* Janub Sina (5)
* Matruh (2)
* Ad Daqahliyah (2)
* Qina (1)
* Shamal Sina (1)
... More Property Listings in Egypt Regions

Egypt Real Estate Property Listings by City
* Hurghada (128)
* El Gouna (38)
* New Cairo (33)
* Maadi (30)
* Sheikh Zayed (19)
* Hurghada Red Sea (18)
* 6th of October City (16)
* Cgiza (13)
* Zamalek (13)
* Mohandessin (11)
* Sahl Hasheesh (8)
* Gîza (7)
* 6Th Octuber Cairo (7)
* Dokki (5)
* Shikh Zayed (5)
... More Egypt Cities

Naama Bay Real Estate Listings, Property in Naama Bay, Janub Sina, Egypt

1 Real Estate Listings Found. Showing Property Listings from 1 to 1.

Easy Navigation: Egypt Real Estate --> Janub Sina Real Estate --> Naama Bay Real Estate

Receive Alerts with new properties posted based on the curent filter! Your E-Mail Address:   

Photo of the Apartment for Sale property in Naama Bay

2 Bed Apartment For Sale (MD11260005) - Property in Naama Bay -

*** Egypt Real Estate, Janub Sina Real Estate, Naama Bay Real Estate: Apartments for Sale

Gain instant equity of up to EGP20,600 on the first 10 units sold. - This is an Excellent opportunity not to be missed. - The development is on track to becoming one of the most impressive sought after locations in Sharm El Sheikh. Offering secure, luxury living and first-class surrounding that are second to none. The project is located in the most desirable area of Sharm El Sheikh, Naama Bay, surrounded by 5 Star Hotels giving you a 5 Star Apartment in a 5 Star Location. The total area of the project is 114,000 sqm with only 20% of the project being built on. The other 80% of the Complex wi...
*** Price: 29,000 GBP (~ $ 37,207 USD)




Looking for a Property in Naama Bay? Want to sell or rent your Naama Bay Property? Mondinion.com lists thousands of categorized Real Estate Listings including property sales, property rentals & vacation rentals. Our free Real Estate Portal & Directory, have a specific section for Naama Bay, Janub Sina, Egypt Real Estate Listings & Property Ads. You will find here: Properties in Naama Bay, Properties for Sale in Naama Bay and Naama Bay Rentals.

If you have a specific need for Naama Bay real estate you can filter the listings below by selecting number of bedrooms, bathrooms, property types, options, price and more.



Switch to mobile version